in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Brycelyn
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Brycelyn, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Brycelyn mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Brycelyn
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
B is for bounce, your ability to renew.
R is for recreation, time to take some!
Y is for youthful, your eternal look.
C is for compassion, your finest side.
E is for enamoured, forever will your children be with you
L is for lively, your life is full of energy!
Y is for young, the years never show!
N is for normal, step outside of the box!
Fun Facts about the name Brycelyn
- How Popular is the name Brycelyn? Brycelyn is the 36,868th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Brycelyn have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 95 babies born with the first name Brycelyn in the United States. That's more than enough people named Brycelyn to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Brycelyn? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1999 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Brycelyn born? The highest recorded use of the first name Brycelyn was in 2005 with a total of 11 babies.
- Weird things about the name Brycelyn: Your name in reverse order is Nylecyrb. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lcbyrnye. How do you pronounce that?
What Brycelyn's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Brycelyn born Mar 25, 1954
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Name poster for Brycelyn
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).