Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Brynlie
How popular is the baby name Brynlie in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Brynlie
- How many people with the first name Brynlie have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 548 babies born with the first name Brynlie in the United States. That's more than enough people named Brynlie to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Brynlie? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2001 when it was given as a first name to 13 new born babies.
- When was Brynlie first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Brynlie is Monday, July 17th, 2000.
- What year had the most people named Brynlie born? The highest recorded use of the first name Brynlie was in 2011 with a total of 74 babies.
- Random Brynlie Factoid: According to the 2011 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Brynlie is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 9 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2011.
- Weird things about the name Brynlie: Your name in reverse order is Eilnyrb. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Nlybrie. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Brynlie popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Brynlie" mean? The list below shows the origins of Brynlie as well as things modernly associated with the name Brynlie such as celebrities named Brynlie.
Other Inspirations for the Name Brynlie
Brynlie Baby Name
What does the name Brynlie mean?
Bis for brilliance, your vivacity for life.
Ris for respect, earned through your actions
Yis for youthful, your eternal look.
Nis for noteworthy, just like your achievements
Lis for love, everlasting.
Iis for incorruptible, always standing up for what is right
Eis for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Past life for Brynlie born Apr 6, 1931
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1025. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.