Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Bryson
How popular is the baby name Bryson in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born||Ranking|
#98 boy name
#94 boy name
Fun Facts about the name Bryson
- How many people with the first name Bryson have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 50,046 babies born with the first name Bryson in the United States. That's more than enough people named Bryson to occupy the territory of Faroe Islands (Denmark) with an estimated population of 48,285 (as of March 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Bryson? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1914 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Bryson first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Bryson is Thursday, March 25th, 1875.
- What year had the most people named Bryson born? The highest recorded use of the first name Bryson was in 2012 with a total of 4,025 babies. That's a lot of babies named Bryson!
- Random Bryson Factoid: According to the 2009 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Bryson ranks 74th in popularity as a baby boy's name in Alabama. Imagine that, 81 babies in Alabama have the same name as you in 2009.
- Weird things about the name Bryson: Your name in reverse order is Nosyrb. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Srbyno. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Bryson? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 18,486 people with the last name Bryson.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Bryson? If you manage to meet 100,000 people in your life, chances are that 6 of them will have Bryson as their last name.
Where is the name Bryson popular?
Popularity of Bryson as a first name
Common last names for Bryson
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||0.49%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.55%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||2.18%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||2.54%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Bryson
People with the last name Bryson are most frequently White or African American
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Bryson" mean? The list below shows the origins of Bryson as well as things modernly associated with the name Bryson such as celebrities named Bryson.
Origin and Meaning of Bryson
The name "Bryson" is of American origin, and it means "Son of Brice". It's a name commonly given to boys.
From Brice +â€Ž -son.
- A patronymic surnameâ€‹.
- A male given name transferred from the surname.
Other Inspirations for the Name Bryson
Bryson City Nc
Bryson Condos For Rent
Bryson Don't Lyrics
Bryson Dechambeau Clubs
Bryson At Woodland Park
Bryson City Nc Weather
What does the name Bryson mean?
Bis for bloom, your glow of life.
Ris for relax, you know how!
Yis for young, the years never show!
Sis for select, as few are chosen.
Ois for outgoing, so sociable are you
Nis for nifty, how neat!