in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Bulmaro, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Bulmaro" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Bulmaro
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Bulmaro
- How Popular is the name Bulmaro? Bulmaro is the 21,187th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Bulmaro have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 297 babies born with the first name Bulmaro in the United States. That's more than enough people named Bulmaro to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Bulmaro? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1975 when it was given as a first name to 9 new born babies.
- When was Bulmaro first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Bulmaro is Tuesday, July 20th, 1886.
- What year had the most people named Bulmaro born? The highest recorded use of the first name Bulmaro was in 2004 with a total of 15 babies.
- Random Bulmaro Factoid: According to the 2009 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Bulmaro is not a popular baby boy's name in California. Imagine that, only 6 babies in California have the same name as you in 2009.
- Weird things about the name Bulmaro: Your name in reverse order is Oramlub. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lmaubor. How do you pronounce that?
What Bulmaro's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Bulmaro mean?
Bis for befriend, it is so easy for you.
Uis for unique, your love of life.
Lis for lucky, who is more?
Mis for mild, your mild and gentle way.
Ais for appreciative, of all you have
Ris for realist, the way you are.
Ois for openness, it's refreshing!
Past life for Bulmaro born Jun 8, 1944
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, and carpenter.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Bulmaro
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).