in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Busted, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Busted" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Busted such as celebrities named Busted.
Origin and Meaning of Busted
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Webster's Unabridged Dictionary
- Inoperable due to damage; broken; -- of a machine; as, the coke machine is busted
- Arrested for committing a crime; -- of a person; as, the rock star was busted for coke possession..(informal)
- (predicate)same as demoted; -- said especially of military rank, and often folowed by to; as, he was busted to corporal for being AWOL.
- (predicate)same as exhausted; -- of people.
- Out of working order (`busted' is an informal substitute for `broken') ("the coke machine is busted")
See bust (Etymology 1)
See bust (Etymology 2)
Fun Facts about the name Busted
- How unique is the name Busted? Out of 5,743,017 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Busted was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Busted: Your name in reverse order is Detsub. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Btueds. How do you pronounce that?
What Busted's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Busted mean?
Bis for brilliance, your vivacity for life.
Uis for understanding, you show for others.
Sis for serene, your calm time.
Tis for treasure, of your friendship.
Eis for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Dis for dazzle, the sparkle of you.
Past life for Busted born Nov 23, 1961
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1100. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, and temple-dancer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Name poster for Busted
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
1913 Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary via the Collaborative International Dictionary of English (License)
Other Dictionary Sources: WordNet 3.1 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University (License).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.