- Inoperable due to damage; broken; -- of a machine; as, the coke machine is busted .(informal)
- Arrested for committing a crime; -- of a person; as, the rock star was busted for coke possession..(informal)
- (predicate)same as demoted; -- said especially of military rank, and often folowed by to; as, he was busted to corporal for being AWOL.
- (predicate)same as exhausted; -- of people.
Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
- Free Horoscope
- Gender: Unknown
Pronunciation of Busted
Fun Facts about the name Busted
- How unique is the name Busted? Out of 5,743,017 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Busted was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Busted: Your name in reverse order is Detsub. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ubstde. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Busted popular?
Popularity of Busted as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Busted as a last name in each of the states. See other popular names in Puerto Rico.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Busted" mean? The list below shows the origins of Busted as well as things modernly associated with the name Busted such as celebrities named Busted.
- Out of working order (`busted' is an informal substitute for `broken') ("the coke machine is busted")
See bust (Etymology 1)
See bust (Etymology 2)
What does the name Busted mean?
Bis for brilliance, your vivacity for life.
Uis for understanding, you show for others.
Sis for serene, your calm time.
Tis for treasure, of your friendship.
Eis for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Dis for dazzle, the sparkle of you.
Past life for Busted born Nov 23, 1961
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1100. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, and temple-dancer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.