Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Cailey
How popular is the baby name Cailey in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Cailey
- How many people with the first name Cailey have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 3,424 babies born with the first name Cailey in the United States. That's more than enough people named Cailey to occupy the territory of Falkland Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 3,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Cailey? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1984 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Cailey first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Cailey is Saturday, February 1st, 1896.
- What year had the most people named Cailey born? The highest recorded use of the first name Cailey was in 1999 with a total of 198 babies.
- Random Cailey Factoid: According to the 2010 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Cailey is not a popular baby girl's name in Louisiana. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Louisiana have the same name as you in 2010.
- Weird things about the name Cailey: Your name in reverse order is Yeliac. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Liyace. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Cailey popular?
Popularity of Cailey as a first name
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Cailey" mean? The list below shows the origins of Cailey as well as things modernly associated with the name Cailey such as celebrities named Cailey.
Origin and Meaning of Cailey
The name "Cailey" is of Greek origin, and it means "Lark, musical one". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Cailey
Cailey 22 Clothing
Cailey Caliber Facebook
Cailey Hutchison Hockey
What does the name Cailey mean?
Cis for compassion, your finest side.
Ais for attractive, inside and out
Iis for ideals, no higher!
Lis for little, the little things you do.
Eis for eager, let's get started!
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Past life for Cailey born Apr 22, 1957
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1025. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.