in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Calisi, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Calisi mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Calisi
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
C is for comic, laughter is your tonic.
A is for advantage, for you are blessed with many.
L is for love, your love of life!
I is for immaculate, keeping it tidy
S is for select, as few are chosen.
I is for imagination, never be afraid to share your ideas
Where is the name Calisi popular?
Popularity of Calisi as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Calisi as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in New York, Massachusetts, or California.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Calisi
People with the last name Calisi are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Calisi
- How Popular is the name Calisi? Calisi is the 53,587th most popular name of all time. As a last name Calisi was the 75,564th most popular name in 2010.
- How many people with the first name Calisi have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 32 babies born with the first name Calisi in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Calisi? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2012 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Calisi born? The highest recorded use of the first name Calisi was in 2013 with a total of 17 babies.
- Random Calisi Factoid: According to the 2013 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Calisi is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 6 babies in California have the same name as you in 2013.
- Weird things about the name Calisi: Your name in reverse order is Isilac. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Siclia. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Calisi? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 255 people with the last name Calisi.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Calisi? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Calisi as their last name since less than 1 person in 1.1m people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
What Calisi's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Calisi born Jul 12, 2011
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1350. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Calisi
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).