Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
- Free Horoscope
- Gender: Unknown
- 340th in 2010
Pronunciation of Carrillo
Fun Facts about the name Carrillo
- When was the first name Carrillo first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Carrillo is Thursday, April 22nd, 1993.
- How unique is the name Carrillo? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Carrillo. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Carrillo: Your name in reverse order is Ollirrac. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Crolrial. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Carrillo? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 91,129 people with the last name Carrillo.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Carrillo? Carrillo was ranked as the 340th most popular last name but is still less than 0.1% of the population!
Where is the name Carrillo popular?
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||0.68%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.36%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||0.24%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||93.33%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Carrillo
People with the last name Carrillo are most frequently Hispanic or Latino
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Carrillo" mean? The list below shows the origins of Carrillo as well as things modernly associated with the name Carrillo such as celebrities named Carrillo.
Notable Persons With the Last Name Carrillo
Fernando Carrillo is an actor. Fernando was born in 1970 as Fernando Enrique Carrillo Roselli in Caracas, Venezuela.
Yadhira Carrillo is an actress, model, businesswoman, and presenter with the most prominent portion of her career being from 1996 to 2008. Yadhira was born in 1974 as Yadhira Carrillo Villalobos in Aguascalientes, Mexico.
Anette Michel is an actress and model. Anette was born in 1971 as Anette Michel Carrillo in 25px Guadalajara, Jalisco.
What does the name Carrillo mean?
Cis for charm, the undeniable you.
Ais for aspirations, many to be attained
Ris for reasonable, your understanding way.
Ris for reassuring, eliminating doubts!
Iis for inventor, how many things will you create?
Lis for laughter, you spread wherever you go.
Lis for luster, your shine.
Ois for outlook, pleasing to all.
Past life for Carrillo born Jun 5, 1990
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, and poison manufacturer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.