in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Catalaya
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Catalaya, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Catalaya mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Catalaya
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
C is for confident, no doubts here!
A is for achievements, the many over a lifetime
T is for treasure, that of your friendship.
A is for assertive, a great leader
L is for look, the way you look at life.
A is for able, for you surely are.
Y is for youthful, your eternal look.
A is for adaptable, whenever things change
Where is the name Catalaya popular?
Popularity of Catalaya as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Catalaya as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in California, Texas, or Ohio.
Fun Facts about the name Catalaya
- How Popular is the name Catalaya? Catalaya is the 22,481st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Catalaya have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 275 babies born with the first name Catalaya in the United States. That's more than enough people named Catalaya to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Catalaya? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2012 when it was given as a first name to 51 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Catalaya born? The highest recorded use of the first name Catalaya was in 2014 with a total of 64 babies.
- Random Catalaya Factoid: According to the 2012 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Catalaya is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 10 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2012.
- Weird things about the name Catalaya: Your name in reverse order is Ayalatac. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Tayalaca. How do you pronounce that?
What Catalaya's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Catalaya born Oct 5, 1981
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman and mechanic.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Name poster for Catalaya
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).