in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Catalea, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Catalea mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Catalea
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
C is for calm, a pleasant trait.
A is for able, for you surely are.
T is for talent, hidden or not.
A is for aptitudes, your special capabilities shine
L is for laughter, you spread wherever you go.
E is for expressive, not one to hold within.
A is for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
Fun Facts about the name Catalea
- How Popular is the name Catalea? Catalea is the 43,366th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Catalea have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 62 babies born with the first name Catalea in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Catalea? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2012 when it was given as a first name to 20 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Catalea born? The highest recorded use of the first name Catalea was in 2012 with a total of 20 babies.
- Random Catalea Factoid: According to the 2015 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Catalea is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 2015.
- Weird things about the name Catalea: Your name in reverse order is Aelatac. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Cataale. How do you pronounce that?
What Catalea's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Catalea born Apr 2, 1947
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Name poster for Catalea
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).