in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Cataleya
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Cataleya, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Cataleya mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Cataleya
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
How popular is the baby name Cataleya in the U.S.?
Click Here to Show Chart Data
||Total Babies Born
Where is the name Cataleya popular?
Popularity of Cataleya as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Cataleya as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in California, Texas, or Florida.
Fun Facts about the name Cataleya
- How Popular is the name Cataleya? Cataleya is the 4,790th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Cataleya have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 3,374 babies born with the first name Cataleya in the United States. That's more than enough people named Cataleya to occupy the territory of Falkland Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 3,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Cataleya? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2011 when it was given as a first name to 28 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Cataleya born? The highest recorded use of the first name Cataleya was in 2015 with a total of 723 babies.
- Random Cataleya Factoid: According to the 2015 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Cataleya is not a popular baby girl's name in Missouri. Imagine that, only 9 babies in Missouri have the same name as you in 2015.
- Weird things about the name Cataleya: Your name in reverse order is Ayelatac. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lcaaaeyt. How do you pronounce that?
What Cataleya's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Cataleya born Jun 22, 1963
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, and craftsman.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Name poster for Cataleya
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.