in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Cataliya
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Cataliya, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Cataliya mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Cataliya
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
C is for congenial, your pleasing way.
A is for acquaintance, the many friends you know.
T is for treat, that you always are.
A is for achievements, the many over a lifetime
L is for lucky, who is more?
I is for ideas, that you bring to life.
Y is for yes, always open to new possibilities
A is for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Fun Facts about the name Cataliya
- How Popular is the name Cataliya? Cataliya is the 75,122nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Cataliya have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 10 babies born with the first name Cataliya in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Cataliya? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2014 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Cataliya born? The highest recorded use of the first name Cataliya was in 2014 with a total of 5 babies.
- Weird things about the name Cataliya: Your name in reverse order is Ayilatac. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Cyaaalti. How do you pronounce that?
What Cataliya's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Cataliya born Aug 21, 1940
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1700. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main task - to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Name poster for Cataliya
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).