in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Celisa, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Celisa mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Celisa
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
C is for caress, a loving touch for your loved ones.
E is for extra, those little things you do!
L is for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
I is for immense, are your great qualities
S is for sensible, the practical side.
A is for able, for you surely are.
Fun Facts about the name Celisa
- How Popular is the name Celisa? Celisa is the 20,576th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Celisa have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 324 babies born with the first name Celisa in the United States. That's more than enough people named Celisa to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Celisa? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1957 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Celisa first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Celisa is Thursday, July 30th, 1874.
- What year had the most people named Celisa born? The highest recorded use of the first name Celisa was in 1963 with a total of 18 babies.
- Random Celisa Factoid: According to the 1963 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Celisa is not a popular baby girl's name in Tennessee. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Tennessee have the same name as you in 1963.
- Weird things about the name Celisa: Your name in reverse order is Asilec. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aliecs. How do you pronounce that?
What Celisa's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Celisa born Feb 22, 1986
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 525. Your profession was librarian, priest, and keeper of tribal relics.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Name poster for Celisa
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).