in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Cerwin, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Cerwin" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Cerwin
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Where is the name Cerwin popular?
Popularity of Cerwin as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Cerwin as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Illinois, New York, or Michigan.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Cerwin
People with the last name Cerwin are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Cerwin
- How Popular is the name Cerwin? As a last name Cerwin was the 115,639th most popular name in 2010.
- How unique is the name Cerwin? Out of 5,743,017 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Cerwin was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Cerwin: Your name in reverse order is Niwrec. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Cwirne. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Cerwin? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 151 people with the last name Cerwin.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Cerwin? Cerwin is one of the most unique last names recorded.
What Cerwin's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Cerwin mean?
Cis for congenial, your pleasing way.
Eis for enamoured, forever will your children be with you
Ris for romp, you know how to have fun!
Wis for wise, more tomorrow that today.
Iis for ideas, that you bring to life.
Nis for number one, make sure to take care of yourself above all others
Past life for Cerwin born Mar 1, 2014
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, and cathedrals.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Your lesson - to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Name poster for Cerwin
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).