in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Chantee, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Chantee mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Chantee
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Chantee
- How Popular is the name Chantee? Chantee is the 21,760th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Chantee have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 291 babies born with the first name Chantee in the United States. That's more than enough people named Chantee to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Chantee? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1965 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Chantee first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Chantee is Wednesday, March 3rd, 1926.
- What year had the most people named Chantee born? The highest recorded use of the first name Chantee was in 1987 with a total of 21 babies.
- Random Chantee Factoid: According to the 1985 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Chantee is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 5 babies in New York have the same name as you in 1985.
- Weird things about the name Chantee: Your name in reverse order is Eetnahc. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Etencah. How do you pronounce that?
What Chantee's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Chantee born May 8, 1922
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, and judge.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Chantee
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.