in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Charmel, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Charmel mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Charmel
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Webster's Unabridged Dictionary
- (biblical) A fruitful field.
Fun Facts about the name Charmel
- How Popular is the name Charmel? Charmel is the 25,572nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Charmel have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 214 babies born with the first name Charmel in the United States. That's more than enough people named Charmel to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Charmel? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1950 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Charmel first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Charmel is Monday, November 11th, 1901.
- What year had the most people named Charmel born? The highest recorded use of the first name Charmel was in 1970 with a total of 13 babies.
- Weird things about the name Charmel: Your name in reverse order is Lemrahc. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Chrmeal. How do you pronounce that?
What Charmel's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Charmel born Jul 26, 1995
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, and herbalist.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Name poster for Charmel
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
1913 Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary via the Collaborative International Dictionary of English (License)
Wiktionary: Titles and License.