in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Chaveli, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Chaveli" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Chaveli
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Chaveli
- How Popular is the name Chaveli? Chaveli is the 63,100th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Chaveli have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 17 babies born with the first name Chaveli in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Chaveli? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1994 when it was given as a first name to 9 new born babies.
- When was Chaveli first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Chaveli is Tuesday, December 29th, 1992.
- What year had the most people named Chaveli born? The highest recorded use of the first name Chaveli was in 1994 with a total of 9 babies.
- Weird things about the name Chaveli: Your name in reverse order is Ilevahc. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aelivhc. How do you pronounce that?
What Chaveli's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Chaveli mean?
Cis for confident, no doubts here!
His for hope, the encouragement you give.
Ais for admirers, and all that you have!
Vis for volunteer, your giving side.
Eis for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Lis for lucky, who is more?
Iis for intriguing, arousing the curiosity of others
Past life for Chaveli born Jun 11, 1987
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, and poison manufacturer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Name poster for Chaveli
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).