in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Chawna, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Chawna mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Chawna
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
C is for charm, the undeniable you.
H is for heart, warm and loving.
A is for animated, let your energetic spirit shine
W is for wise, more tomorrow that today.
N is for nifty, how neat!
A is for admirers, and all that you have!
Fun Facts about the name Chawna
- How Popular is the name Chawna? Chawna is the 85,605th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Chawna have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 5 babies born with the first name Chawna in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Chawna? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1975 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Chawna first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Chawna is Saturday, December 23rd, 1950.
- What year had the most people named Chawna born? The highest recorded use of the first name Chawna was in 1975 with a total of 5 babies.
- Weird things about the name Chawna: Your name in reverse order is Anwahc. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Nacwah. How do you pronounce that?
What Chawna's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Chawna born Jul 7, 1966
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, and docks.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Name poster for Chawna
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).