in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Cherisma
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Cherisma, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Cherisma mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Cherisma
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
C is for compassion, your finest side.
H is for humble, a saintly quality.
E is for electric, a sparkling trait!
R is for romantic, hopelessly so
I is for impartial, a great arbiter
S is for secret, that you can certainly keep.
M is for marvelous, which is how others see you
A is for adventure, take a new one today
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Cherisma
People with the last name Cherisma are most frequently African American
Fun Facts about the name Cherisma
- How Popular is the name Cherisma? As a last name Cherisma was the 145,220th most popular name in 2010.
- How unique is the name Cherisma? Out of 5,838,786 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Cherisma was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Cherisma: Your name in reverse order is Amsirehc. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Hsiarmec. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Cherisma? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 114 people with the last name Cherisma.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Cherisma? Cherisma is one of the most unique last names recorded.
What Cherismas Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Cherisma born Sep 16, 1932
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 825. Your profession was trainer and holder of the fine animals, birds, and insects.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. Your lesson - to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Name poster for Cherisma
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).