in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Chezaray
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Chezaray, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Chezaray" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Chezaray
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Chezaray
- How Popular is the name Chezaray? Chezaray is the 91,687th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Chezaray have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 5 babies born with the first name Chezaray in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Chezaray? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1991 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Chezaray born? The highest recorded use of the first name Chezaray was in 1991 with a total of 5 babies.
- Weird things about the name Chezaray: Your name in reverse order is Yarazehc. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ahzcaeyr. How do you pronounce that?
What Chezaray's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Chezaray mean?
Cis for casual, no pretension here.
His for hope, the encouragement you give.
Eis for electric, a sparkling trait!
Zis for zip, the quickness in your step!
Ais for achievements, the many over a lifetime
Ris for romp, you know how to have fun!
Ais for artistic, adding beauty to the world
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Past life for Chezaray born Feb 8, 1943
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, and lone gunman.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Name poster for Chezaray
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).