Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Christo
How popular is the baby name Christo in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Christo
- How many people with the first name Christo have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 569 babies born with the first name Christo in the United States. That's more than enough people named Christo to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Christo? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1913 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- When was Christo first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Christo is Saturday, December 25th, 1875.
- What year had the most people named Christo born? The highest recorded use of the first name Christo was in 1971 with a total of 27 babies.
- Random Christo Factoid: According to the 1975 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Christo is not a popular baby boy's name in Mississippi. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Mississippi have the same name as you in 1975.
- Weird things about the name Christo: Your name in reverse order is Otsirhc. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ocirhts. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Christo? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 764 people with the last name Christo.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Christo? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Christo as their last name since less than 1 person in 385k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
Where is the name Christo popular?
Popularity of Christo as a first name
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||1.83%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||2.23%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||4.45%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Christo
People with the last name Christo are most frequently White
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Christo" mean? The list below shows the origins of Christo as well as things modernly associated with the name Christo such as celebrities named Christo.
- dative singular of christus
- ablative singular of christus
Christo van Klaveren
Christo was born in 1965.
Other Inspirations for the Name Christo
Christo And Jeanne-claude
What does the name Christo mean?
Cis for creative, ideas aplenty
His for hope, the encouragement you give.
Ris for refreshing, the sparkling you.
Iis for ideals, no higher!
Sis for strength, there when needed.
Tis for treasure, that of your friendship.
Ois for original, one of a kind!