in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Chryl, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Chryl mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Chryl
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
C is for comic, laughter is your tonic.
H is for hopeful, you see the bright side of things
R is for respect, earned through your actions
Y is for youthful, your eternal look.
L is for loyalty, that you show.
Fun Facts about the name Chryl
- How Popular is the name Chryl? Chryl is the 23,061st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Chryl have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 261 babies born with the first name Chryl in the United States. That's more than enough people named Chryl to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Chryl? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1946 when it was given as a first name to 9 new born babies.
- When was Chryl first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Chryl is Monday, August 6th, 1945.
- What year had the most people named Chryl born? The highest recorded use of the first name Chryl was in 1960 with a total of 20 babies.
- Random Chryl Factoid: According to the 1960 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Chryl is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 1960.
- Weird things about the name Chryl: Your name in reverse order is Lyrhc. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rlyhc. How do you pronounce that?
What Chryl's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Chryl born Oct 25, 2016
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Name poster for Chryl
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).