in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Chyvonne
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Chyvonne, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Chyvonne mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Chyvonne
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
C is for caress, a loving touch for your loved ones.
H is for hardy, can't keep you down!
Y is for young, the years never show!
V is for versatile, your changeable nature.
O is for openness, it's refreshing!
N is for natural, the genuine side of you.
N is for novel, don't get too complicated!
E is for easy going, no ruffles here.
Fun Facts about the name Chyvonne
- How Popular is the name Chyvonne? Chyvonne is the 57,249th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Chyvonne have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 26 babies born with the first name Chyvonne in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Chyvonne? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1971 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Chyvonne first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Chyvonne is Monday, March 24th, 1924.
- What year had the most people named Chyvonne born? The highest recorded use of the first name Chyvonne was in 1979 with a total of 11 babies.
- Weird things about the name Chyvonne: Your name in reverse order is Ennovyhc. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Novchnye. How do you pronounce that?
What Chyvonne's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Chyvonne born Nov 16, 2007
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, and lone gunman.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Name poster for Chyvonne
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).