in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Cieanna, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Cieanna" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Cieanna
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Cieanna
- How Popular is the name Cieanna? Cieanna is the 39,760th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Cieanna have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 75 babies born with the first name Cieanna in the United States. That's more than enough people named Cieanna to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Cieanna? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1998 when it was given as a first name to 9 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Cieanna born? The highest recorded use of the first name Cieanna was in 2015 with a total of 11 babies.
- Weird things about the name Cieanna: Your name in reverse order is Annaeic. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Nncaaie. How do you pronounce that?
What Cieanna's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Cieanna mean?
Cis for compatible, a friend's friend.
Iis for immaculate, keeping it tidy
Eis for electric, a sparkling trait!
Ais for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
Nis for notable, distinguished are your feats
Nis for neatness, your orderly way.
Ais for aptitudes, your special capabilities shine
Past life for Cieanna born Feb 6, 1982
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1575. Your profession was writer, dramatist, and organizer of rituals.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Your lesson - to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Name poster for Cieanna
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).