Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Cj
How popular is the baby name Cj in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Cj
- How many people with the first name Cj have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 1,236 babies born with the first name Cj in the United States. That's more than enough people named Cj to occupy the territory of Niue (New Zealand) with an estimated population of 1,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Cj? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1968 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Cj first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Cj is Friday, October 12th, 1900.
- What year had the most people named Cj born? The highest recorded use of the first name Cj was in 2014 with a total of 46 babies.
- Random Cj Factoid: According to the 2001 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Cj is not a popular baby boy's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2001.
- Weird things about the name Cj: Your name in reverse order is Jc. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Cj. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Cj popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Cj" mean? The list below shows the origins of Cj as well as things modernly associated with the name Cj such as celebrities named Cj.
Other Inspirations for the Name Cj
Cj Pony Parts
What does the name Cj mean?
Cis for compatible, a friend's friend.
Jis for jubilant, the upbeat you!
Past life for Cj born Jul 8, 1925
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, and carpenter.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.