in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Cledith, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Cledith mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Cledith
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
C is for change, you are able to adapt.
L is for love, everlasting.
E is for enchant, for enchant you will.
D is for delight, a surprise from within.
I is for inclusive, never leaving others out
T is for time, you give to friends.
H is for heart, warm and loving.
Common last names for Cledith
Fun Facts about the name Cledith
- How Popular is the name Cledith? Cledith is the 16,989th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Cledith have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 452 babies born with the first name Cledith in the United States. That's more than enough people named Cledith to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Cledith? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1913 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Cledith first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Cledith is Tuesday, October 30th, 1888.
- What year had the most people named Cledith born? The highest recorded use of the first name Cledith was in 1915 with a total of 20 babies.
- Random Cledith Factoid: According to the 1940 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Cledith is not a popular baby boy's name in Kentucky. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Kentucky have the same name as you in 1940.
- Weird things about the name Cledith: Your name in reverse order is Htidelc. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Diehtcl. How do you pronounce that?
What Cledith's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Cledith born Oct 7, 1936
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, and docks.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Name poster for Cledith
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).