in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Clinique
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Clinique, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Clinique mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Clinique
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Webster's Unabridged Dictionary
- Archaic spelling of clinic.
clinique was also found in the following language(s): French
Fun Facts about the name Clinique
- How Popular is the name Clinique? Clinique is the 49,807th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Clinique have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 41 babies born with the first name Clinique in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Clinique? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1980 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Clinique born? The highest recorded use of the first name Clinique was in 1992 with a total of 8 babies.
- Weird things about the name Clinique: Your name in reverse order is Euqinilc. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Neluqici. How do you pronounce that?
What Clinique's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Clinique born Apr 30, 2008
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Iran approximately on 850. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
You had an artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Name poster for Clinique
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
1913 Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary via the Collaborative International Dictionary of English (License)
Wiktionary: Titles and License.