in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Clytee, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Clytee mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Clytee
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
C is for compatible, a friend's friend.
L is for luster, your shine.
Y is for yes, always open to new possibilities
T is for traditional, somewhat old fashioned.
E is for extra, those little things you do!
E is for elegant, born within you.
Common last names for Clytee
Fun Facts about the name Clytee
- How Popular is the name Clytee? Clytee is the 28,217th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Clytee have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 175 babies born with the first name Clytee in the United States. That's more than enough people named Clytee to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Clytee? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1900 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Clytee first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Clytee is Sunday, October 13th, 1889.
- What year had the most people named Clytee born? The highest recorded use of the first name Clytee was in 1926 with a total of 13 babies.
- Random Clytee Factoid: According to the 1916 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Clytee is not a popular baby girl's name in Mississippi. Imagine that, only 7 babies in Mississippi have the same name as you in 1916.
- Weird things about the name Clytee: Your name in reverse order is Eetylc. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Tylece. How do you pronounce that?
What Clytee's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Clytee born Dec 31, 1991
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-West approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger and undertaker.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Name poster for Clytee
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).