in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Corvino, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Corvino" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Corvino such as celebrities named Corvino.
Origin and Meaning of Corvino
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Last Name Corvino
John Corvino is a notable somebody. John was born in 1969.
Pantaleo Corvino is an influential person. Pantaleo was born on January 1st, 1950.
Alfredo Corvino was a famed human. Alfredo was born on February 2nd, 1916. He passed away on August 2nd, 2005.
Where is the name Corvino popular?
Popularity of Corvino as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Corvino as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in New York, New Jersey, or Pennsylvania.
Common first names for Corvino
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Corvino
People with the last name Corvino are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Corvino
- How Popular is the name Corvino? As a last name Corvino was the 28,856th most popular name in 2010.
- How unique is the name Corvino? Out of 5,743,017 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Corvino was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Corvino: Your name in reverse order is Onivroc. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Voiconr. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Corvino? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 824 people with the last name Corvino.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Corvino? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Corvino as their last name since less than 1 person in 357k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
What Corvino's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Corvino mean?
Cis for captive, your web of charm.
Ois for objective, always impartial
Ris for rely, everyone's trustworthy friend.
Vis for valentine, a sweetheart you are!
Iis for inclusive, never leaving others out
Nis for narrator, tell many stories
Ois for observant, nothing gets by you!
Past life for Corvino born Jul 4, 1974
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger and undertaker.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Name poster for Corvino
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.