in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Credell, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Credell" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Credell such as celebrities named Credell.
Origin and Meaning of Credell
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Credell
Credell Calhoun is a famous person. Credell was born on May 20th, 1943 in Natchitoches, Louisiana, United States.
Where is the name Credell popular?
Popularity of Credell as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Credell as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in California, Georgia, or Texas.
Fun Facts about the name Credell
- How Popular is the name Credell? Credell is the 76,431st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Credell have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 7 babies born with the first name Credell in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Credell? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1953 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Credell first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Credell is Wednesday, October 23rd, 1901.
- What year had the most people named Credell born? The highest recorded use of the first name Credell was in 1953 with a total of 7 babies.
- Random Credell Factoid: According to the 1953 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Credell is not a popular baby boy's name in Illinois. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Illinois have the same name as you in 1953.
- Weird things about the name Credell: Your name in reverse order is Llederc. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Reldlce. How do you pronounce that?
What Credell's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Credell mean?
Cis for casual, no pretension here.
Ris for resourceful, in any challenge that comes your way
Eis for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Dis for dependable, on you I can rely.
Eis for enjoy, your life can be fun!
Lis for lively, your life is full of energy!
Lis for lofty, your ambitions are high!
Past life for Credell born Jan 18, 1974
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, and temple-dancer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition - is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Name poster for Credell
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.