in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Cylis, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Cylis mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Cylis
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
C is for caress, a loving touch for your loved ones.
Y is for yes, always open to new possibilities
L is for listen, one of your best traits.
I is for impartial, a great arbiter
S is for special, you are, you know!
Fun Facts about the name Cylis
- How Popular is the name Cylis? Cylis is the 20,567th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Cylis have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 324 babies born with the first name Cylis in the United States. That's more than enough people named Cylis to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Cylis? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1999 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Cylis first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Cylis is Sunday, February 22nd, 1903.
- What year had the most people named Cylis born? The highest recorded use of the first name Cylis was in 2011 with a total of 42 babies.
- Random Cylis Factoid: According to the 2011 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Cylis is not a popular baby boy's name in California. Imagine that, only 6 babies in California have the same name as you in 2011.
- Weird things about the name Cylis: Your name in reverse order is Silyc. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Iclys. How do you pronounce that?
What Cylis's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Cylis born Jun 8, 1983
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1325. Your profession was jeweler and watch-maker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Name poster for Cylis
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).