in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Dalayna, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Dalayna" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Dalayna
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Dalayna
- How Popular is the name Dalayna? Dalayna is the 21,631st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Dalayna have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 286 babies born with the first name Dalayna in the United States. That's more than enough people named Dalayna to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Dalayna? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1979 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Dalayna born? The highest recorded use of the first name Dalayna was in 2005 with a total of 20 babies.
- Weird things about the name Dalayna: Your name in reverse order is Anyalad. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Daanlya. How do you pronounce that?
What Dalayna's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Dalayna mean?
Dis for diamond, the brilliance you shine.
Ais for angelic, a truly pure heart
Lis for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
Ais for authentic, be real
Yis for yippee, and the things that inspire you to yell it
Nis for number one, make sure to take care of yourself above all others
Ais for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
Past life for Dalayna born May 4, 1964
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, and geologist.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Name poster for Dalayna
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).