in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Damika, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Damika" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Damika
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Damika
- How Popular is the name Damika? Damika is the 18,478th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Damika have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 381 babies born with the first name Damika in the United States. That's more than enough people named Damika to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Damika? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1972 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Damika born? The highest recorded use of the first name Damika was in 1975 with a total of 29 babies.
- Random Damika Factoid: According to the 1975 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Damika is not a popular baby girl's name in Pennsylvania. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Pennsylvania have the same name as you in 1975.
- Weird things about the name Damika: Your name in reverse order is Akimad. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Amkdai. How do you pronounce that?
What Damika's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Damika mean?
Dis for dream, your beacon ahead.
Ais for admirers, and all that you have!
Mis for mild, your mild and gentle way.
Iis for ignite, the fire in you!
Kis for keen, your sense of honesty.
Ais for able, for you surely are.
Past life for Damika born Jan 4, 1992
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Damika
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).