in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Damilola
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Damilola, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Damilola" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Damilola such as celebrities named Damilola.
Origin and Meaning of Damilola
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Damilola
Damilola Taylor was a student. Damilola was born Damilola Taylor on December 7th, 1989 in Lagos. He left this life on November 27th, 2000.
Damilola Adegbite is an actor, model (people), television presenter, actress, model, and tv host. She was most active from 2008 to present. Damilola was given the name Oluwadamilola Adegbite on May 18th, 1985 in Surulere, Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Fun Facts about the name Damilola
- How Popular is the name Damilola? Damilola is the 26,491st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Damilola have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 193 babies born with the first name Damilola in the United States. That's more than enough people named Damilola to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Damilola? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1989 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Damilola first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Damilola is Saturday, February 21st, 1981.
- What year had the most people named Damilola born? The highest recorded use of the first name Damilola was in 2005 with a total of 13 babies.
- Random Damilola Factoid: According to the 2006 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Damilola is not a popular baby girl's name in Maryland. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Maryland have the same name as you in 2006.
- Weird things about the name Damilola: Your name in reverse order is Alolimad. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Oalmiald. How do you pronounce that?
What Damilola's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Damilola mean?
Dis for dream, your beacon ahead.
Ais for acts, the daily acts of kindness shown to others
Mis for mirth, your laughter.
Iis for inspire, others seek your guidance.
Lis for lucky, who is more?
Ois for orderly, a lifelong passion.
Lis for love, everlasting.
Ais for aware, of your surroundings
Past life for Damilola born Oct 24, 1979
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, and docks.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Name poster for Damilola
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.