Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Damone
How popular is the baby name Damone in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Damone
- How many people with the first name Damone have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 1,173 babies born with the first name Damone in the United States. That's more than enough people named Damone to occupy the territory of Niue (New Zealand) with an estimated population of 1,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Damone? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1959 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Damone first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Damone is Monday, March 3rd, 1958.
- What year had the most people named Damone born? The highest recorded use of the first name Damone was in 1974 with a total of 42 babies.
- Random Damone Factoid: According to the 1981 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Damone is not a popular baby boy's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 1981.
- Weird things about the name Damone: Your name in reverse order is Enomad. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Daemon. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Damone? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 303 people with the last name Damone.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Damone? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Damone as their last name since less than 1 person in 1.0m people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
Where is the name Damone popular?
Popularity of Damone as a first name
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||0.00%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||0.00%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||6.93%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Damone
People with the last name Damone are most frequently White
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Damone" mean? The list below shows the origins of Damone as well as things modernly associated with the name Damone such as celebrities named Damone.
Other Inspirations for the Name Damone
Damone Rippy America's Got Talent
Damone Rippy Instagram
Damone Rippy Age
What does the name Damone mean?
Dis for dependable, on you I can rely.
Ais for advantage, for you are blessed with many.
Mis for musical, your hidden talent!
Ois for old fashioned, you cherish the past.
Nis for nifty, how neat!
Eis for excite, your spirit is catching!
Past life for Damone born Jul 14, 2003
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1675. Your profession was designer, engineering, and craftsman.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. Your lesson - development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.