in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Daniela
How popular is the baby name Daniela in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Daniela
- How many people with the first name Daniela have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 55,324 babies born with the first name Daniela in the United States. That's more than enough people named Daniela to occupy the country of Marshall Islands with an estimated population of 54,305 (as of July 1, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Daniela? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1947 when it was given as a first name to 9 new born babies.
- When was Daniela first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Daniela is Thursday, July 21st, 1881.
- What year had the most people named Daniela born? The highest recorded use of the first name Daniela was in 2007 with a total of 3,076 babies. That's a lot of babies named Daniela!
- Random Daniela Factoid: According to the 2002 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Daniela ranks 91st in popularity as a baby girl's name in Illinois. Imagine that, 161 babies in Illinois have the same name as you in 2002.
- Weird things about the name Daniela: Your name in reverse order is Aleinad. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Nilaead. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Daniela popular?
Common last names for Daniela
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Daniela" mean? The list below shows the origins of Daniela as well as things modernly associated with the name Daniela such as celebrities named Daniela.
Origin and Meaning of Daniela
The name "Daniela" is of Spanish origin, and it means "God is My Judge". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Daniela Romo is a singer, actress, dancer, and tv hostess specializing in pop music with the most prominent portion of her career being from 1972 to present. Daniela was born in 1959 as Teresa Presmanes Corona in Mexico City, Mexico.
Daniela Castro is an actress and singer with the most prominent portion of her career being from 1988 to present. Daniela was born in 1969 as Daniela Castro Rodriguez in Mexico City, Mexico.
Other Inspirations for the Name Daniela
D is for dazzle, the sparkle of you.
A is for affirm, the certainty of knowledge.
N is for neighborly, friendly to all acquaintances
I is for impartial, a great arbiter
E is for endear, all those you touch.
L is for loyalty, that you show.
A is for aware, of your surroundings
Now try the names of everyone you know including friends, cousins, neighbors, classmates, co-workers or your pets. Even your favorite anime, TV or movie characters! See what their names mean. Remember, this is purely just for fun.
Past life for Daniela born Sep 9, 1991
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 825. Your profession was handicraftsman and mechanic.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.