in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Danijah, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Danijah" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Danijah
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Danijah
- How Popular is the name Danijah? Danijah is the 27,173rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Danijah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 183 babies born with the first name Danijah in the United States. That's more than enough people named Danijah to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Danijah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2000 when it was given as a first name to 9 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Danijah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Danijah was in 2008 with a total of 23 babies.
- Weird things about the name Danijah: Your name in reverse order is Hajinad. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Dijhaan. How do you pronounce that?
What Danijah's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Danijah mean?
Dis for desire, your thoughts do aspire.
Ais for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
Nis for notable, distinguished are your feats
Iis for immaculate, keeping it tidy
Jis for joy, that you always bring.
Ais for aptitudes, your special capabilities shine
His for happiness, you always bring.
Past life for Danijah born Feb 6, 1982
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1575. Your profession was writer, dramatist, and organizer of rituals.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Your lesson - to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Name poster for Danijah
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).