Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Darlean
How popular is the baby name Darlean in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Darlean
- How many people with the first name Darlean have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 884 babies born with the first name Darlean in the United States. That's more than enough people named Darlean to occupy the country of Vatican City with an estimated population of 800 (as of March 1, 2011).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Darlean? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1921 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Darlean first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Darlean is Tuesday, July 28th, 1896.
- What year had the most people named Darlean born? The highest recorded use of the first name Darlean was in 1958 with a total of 47 babies.
- Random Darlean Factoid: According to the 1963 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Darlean is not a popular baby girl's name in Alabama. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Alabama have the same name as you in 1963.
- Weird things about the name Darlean: Your name in reverse order is Naelrad. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ndrlaae. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Darlean popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Darlean" mean? The list below shows the origins of Darlean as well as things modernly associated with the name Darlean such as celebrities named Darlean.
Other Inspirations for the Name Darlean
Darlean Cannici Bean
What does the name Darlean mean?
Dis for dependable, on you I can rely.
Ais for amenable, for your easy going nature.
Ris for romantic, hopelessly so
Lis for look, the way you look at life.
Eis for enduring, forever will your memory remain
Ais for appreciative, of all you have
Nis for nurturing, to all that need help
Past life for Darlean born Aug 13, 1975
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, and actor.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.