in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Darlys, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Darlys" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Darlys
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Darlys
- How Popular is the name Darlys? Darlys is the 20,100th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Darlys have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 328 babies born with the first name Darlys in the United States. That's more than enough people named Darlys to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Darlys? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1922 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Darlys first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Darlys is Thursday, August 23rd, 1906.
- What year had the most people named Darlys born? The highest recorded use of the first name Darlys was in 1939 with a total of 17 babies.
- Random Darlys Factoid: According to the 1945 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Darlys is not a popular baby girl's name in Iowa. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Iowa have the same name as you in 1945.
- Weird things about the name Darlys: Your name in reverse order is Sylrad. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Dlyrsa. How do you pronounce that?
What Darlys's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Darlys mean?
Dis for delight, a surprise from within.
Ais for admirers, and all that you have!
Ris for righteous, you know when you're right.
Lis for look, the way you look at life.
Yis for yippee, and the things that inspire you to yell it
Sis for sensible, the practical side.
Past life for Darlys born Jun 16, 2004
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, and carpenter.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Darlys
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).