in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Darnise, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Darnise mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Darnise
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
D is for dandy, a description of you!
A is for accomplished, in all that you do.
R is for relish, you seek a challenge.
N is for name, a pleasant one indeed.
I is for imagination, never be afraid to share your ideas
S is for secret, that you can certainly keep.
E is for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Fun Facts about the name Darnise
- How Popular is the name Darnise? Darnise is the 34,010th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Darnise have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 116 babies born with the first name Darnise in the United States. That's more than enough people named Darnise to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Darnise? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1952 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- When was Darnise first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Darnise is Sunday, December 16th, 1951.
- What year had the most people named Darnise born? The highest recorded use of the first name Darnise was in 1957 with a total of 12 babies.
- Weird things about the name Darnise: Your name in reverse order is Esinrad. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Riensad. How do you pronounce that?
What Darnise's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Darnise born Oct 4, 1943
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman and mechanic.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Name poster for Darnise
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).