in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Davanee, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Davanee mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Davanee
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
D is for diamond, the brilliance you shine.
A is for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
V is for valor, your strength.
A is for amenable, for your easy going nature.
N is for nifty, how neat!
E is for exquisite, who could argue?
E is for elate, you make others happy.
Fun Facts about the name Davanee
- How Popular is the name Davanee? Davanee is the 29,196th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Davanee have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 163 babies born with the first name Davanee in the United States. That's more than enough people named Davanee to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Davanee? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2005 when it was given as a first name to 11 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Davanee born? The highest recorded use of the first name Davanee was in 2014 with a total of 21 babies.
- Random Davanee Factoid: According to the 2014 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Davanee is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2014.
- Weird things about the name Davanee: Your name in reverse order is Eenavad. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aevneda. How do you pronounce that?
What Davanee's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Davanee born Nov 21, 1950
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, and captain.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main task - to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Name poster for Davanee
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).