in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Davione, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Davione mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Davione
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
D is for dandy, a description of you!
A is for accomplished, in all that you do.
V is for verve! Your enthusiasm!
I is for imagination, never be afraid to share your ideas
O is for objective, always impartial
N is for name, a pleasant one indeed.
E is for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Fun Facts about the name Davione
- How Popular is the name Davione? Davione is the 23,094th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Davione have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 261 babies born with the first name Davione in the United States. That's more than enough people named Davione to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Davione? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1987 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Davione born? The highest recorded use of the first name Davione was in 2005 with a total of 20 babies.
- Random Davione Factoid: According to the 1987 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Davione is not a popular baby boy's name in California. Imagine that, only 6 babies in California have the same name as you in 1987.
- Weird things about the name Davione: Your name in reverse order is Enoivad. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Davineo. How do you pronounce that?
What Davione's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Davione born Oct 4, 1951
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Davione
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).