in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Dayanera
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Dayanera, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Dayanera mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Dayanera
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
D is for dandy, a description of you!
A is for acquaintance, the many friends you know.
Y is for young, the years never show!
A is for absolute, for you know your mind.
N is for noteworthy, just like your achievements
E is for electric, a sparkling trait!
R is for realist, the way you are.
A is for accountable, someone to be counted on
Fun Facts about the name Dayanera
- How Popular is the name Dayanera? Dayanera is the 61,668th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Dayanera have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 20 babies born with the first name Dayanera in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Dayanera? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1995 when it was given as a first name to 11 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Dayanera born? The highest recorded use of the first name Dayanera was in 1995 with a total of 11 babies.
- Weird things about the name Dayanera: Your name in reverse order is Arenayad. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Daranaey. How do you pronounce that?
What Dayanera's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Dayanera born Jul 12, 2014
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler and watch-maker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Name poster for Dayanera
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).