in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Dayanne, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Dayanne mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Dayanne
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
D is for delight, a surprise from within.
A is for accomplished, in all that you do.
Y is for yippee, and the things that inspire you to yell it
A is for admirable, you certainly are!
N is for narrator, tell many stories
N is for number one, make sure to take care of yourself above all others
E is for elegant, born within you.
Fun Facts about the name Dayanne
- How Popular is the name Dayanne? Dayanne is the 29,377th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Dayanne have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 161 babies born with the first name Dayanne in the United States. That's more than enough people named Dayanne to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Dayanne? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1992 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Dayanne first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Dayanne is Monday, June 8th, 1959.
- What year had the most people named Dayanne born? The highest recorded use of the first name Dayanne was in 2008 with a total of 14 babies.
- Random Dayanne Factoid: According to the 1994 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Dayanne is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 1994.
- Weird things about the name Dayanne: Your name in reverse order is Ennayad. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Neayand. How do you pronounce that?
What Dayanne's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Dayanne born Sep 25, 1930
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, and cathedrals.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Name poster for Dayanne
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).