in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Deaisha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Deaisha" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Deaisha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Deaisha
- How Popular is the name Deaisha? Deaisha is the 28,142nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Deaisha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 170 babies born with the first name Deaisha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Deaisha to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Deaisha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1990 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Deaisha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Deaisha was in 1999 with a total of 15 babies.
- Weird things about the name Deaisha: Your name in reverse order is Ahsiaed. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Isehada. How do you pronounce that?
What Deaisha's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Deaisha mean?
Dis for desire, your thoughts do aspire.
Eis for electric, a sparkling trait!
Ais for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
Iis for immaculate, keeping it tidy
Sis for superb, a great attitude about life.
His for happiness, you always bring.
Ais for aptitudes, your special capabilities shine
Past life for Deaisha born Feb 6, 1979
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, and lone gunman.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Name poster for Deaisha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).