Pronunciation of Deandre
How popular is the baby name Deandre in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Deandre
- How many people with the first name Deandre have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 27,053 babies born with the first name Deandre in the United States. That's more than enough people named Deandre to occupy the territory of British Virgin Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 24,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Deandre? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1958 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Deandre first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Deandre is Friday, August 29th, 1952.
- What year had the most people named Deandre born? The highest recorded use of the first name Deandre was in 1994 with a total of 1,147 babies. That's a lot of babies named Deandre!
- Random Deandre Factoid: According to the 1995 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Deandre ranks 87th in popularity as a baby boy's name in South Carolina. Imagine that, 43 babies in South Carolina have the same name as you in 1995.
- Weird things about the name Deandre: Your name in reverse order is Erdnaed. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Eadnerd. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Deandre popular?
Common last names for Deandre
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Deandre" mean? The list below shows the origins of Deandre as well as things modernly associated with the name Deandre such as celebrities named Deandre.
Origin and Meaning of Deandre
The name "Deandre" is of American origin, and it means "Combination of De and Andre". It's a name commonly given to boys.
Other Inspirations for the Name Deandre
D is for dependable, on you I can rely.
E is for eager, let's get started!
A is for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
N is for nurturing, to all that need help
D is for direct, you get to the point
R is for refreshing, the sparkling you.
E is for empathy, and your consideration for the feelings of others
Now try the names of everyone you know including friends, cousins, neighbors, classmates, co-workers or your pets. Even your favorite anime, TV or movie characters! See what their names mean. Remember, this is purely just for fun.
Past life for Deandre born May 17, 1926
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, and geologist.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.