in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Deaunte, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Deaunte" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Deaunte
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Deaunte
- How Popular is the name Deaunte? Deaunte is the 19,271st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Deaunte have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 354 babies born with the first name Deaunte in the United States. That's more than enough people named Deaunte to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Deaunte? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1982 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Deaunte born? The highest recorded use of the first name Deaunte was in 1993 with a total of 23 babies.
- Weird things about the name Deaunte: Your name in reverse order is Etnuaed. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Eudatne. How do you pronounce that?
What Deaunte's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Deaunte mean?
Dis for dandy, a description of you!
Eis for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Ais for accomplished, in all that you do.
Uis for unite, you bring people together.
Nis for name, a pleasant one indeed.
Tis for talent, hidden or not.
Eis for expressive, not one to hold within.
Past life for Deaunte born Oct 4, 1959
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Deaunte
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).