in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Debnam, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Debnam mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Debnam
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
D is for dream, your beacon ahead.
E is for elegant, born within you.
B is for beauty, that comes from within.
N is for narrator, tell many stories
A is for admirers, and all that you have!
M is for mild, your mild and gentle way.
Notable Persons With the Last Name Debnam
Peter Debnam is an Elections: 2007 and Leader of the Opposition (New South Wales). He was most prominent from 2005 to 2007. His military service ended in 1980. Peter was born on April 21st, 1954 in Sydney.
Alec Debnam was a famous somebody. Alec was born on October 12th, 1921 in Belvedere, London. He left this life on January 26th, 2003.
Jack Debnam is a sports team member for the Grimsby Borough F.C.
Where is the name Debnam popular?
Popularity of Debnam as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Debnam as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in North Carolina, New York, or Pennsylvania.
Common first names for Debnam
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Debnam
People with the last name Debnam are most frequently White or African American
Fun Facts about the name Debnam
- How Popular is the name Debnam? As a last name Debnam was the 25,659th most popular name in 2010.
- How unique is the name Debnam? Out of 5,838,786 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Debnam was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Debnam: Your name in reverse order is Manbed. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ademnb. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Debnam? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 961 people with the last name Debnam.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Debnam? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Debnam as their last name since less than 1 person in 303k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
What Debnam's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Debnam born Mar 16, 1977
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, and geologist.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Name poster for Debnam
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.