in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Debruin, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Debruin mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Debruin
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
D is for dream, your beacon ahead.
E is for easy going, no ruffles here.
B is for bewitch, your charm is undeniable.
R is for reasonable, your understanding way.
U is for useful, always to others.
I is for independent, a balance between being overly reliant and alone
N is for nice, need I say more?
Notable Persons With the Last Name Debruin
His military service ended in 1956. Eugene was born on April 1st, 1933 in Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Where is the name Debruin popular?
Popularity of Debruin as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Debruin as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Wisconsin, Iowa, or California.
Common first names for Debruin
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Debruin
People with the last name Debruin are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Debruin
- How Popular is the name Debruin? As a last name Debruin was the 17,565th most popular name in 2010.
- How unique is the name Debruin? Out of 5,838,786 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Debruin was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Debruin: Your name in reverse order is Niurbed. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Udrbnei. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Debruin? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 1,601 people with the last name Debruin.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Debruin? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Debruin as their last name since less than 1 person in 185k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
What Debruin's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Debruin born Jul 15, 1935
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1650. Your profession was handicraftsman and mechanic.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Name poster for Debruin
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.