in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Deisha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Deisha mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Deisha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
D is for diamond, the brilliance you shine.
E is for elate, you make others happy.
I is for imagination, never be afraid to share your ideas
S is for secret, that you can certainly keep.
H is for honest, something you hold dear.
A is for articulate, a regular wordsmith
Fun Facts about the name Deisha
- How Popular is the name Deisha? Deisha is the 20,854th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Deisha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 316 babies born with the first name Deisha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Deisha to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Deisha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1969 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Deisha first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Deisha is Sunday, September 12th, 1965.
- What year had the most people named Deisha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Deisha was in 1998 with a total of 23 babies.
- Weird things about the name Deisha: Your name in reverse order is Ahsied. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Shdeai. How do you pronounce that?
What Deisha's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Deisha born Apr 21, 2012
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Name poster for Deisha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).